Helping Hand Nursing Services is recognized for our well trained, experienced, compassionate, and reliable caregivers who are committed to caring for seniors. Our caregivers must display qualities consisting of trust, dependability, compassion, empathy, and have a passion for working with seniors. If you are looking for a job and want to join our family of caregivers, complete our online application to begin the employment process.
If you satisfy these qualifications, please fill out our online application.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have proof of current auto insurance
- Must pass a driving record screen
- Must have a current CNA, LPN, or RN license
- Must be able to pass or have a current level 2 background check (FDLE and FBI)
- Must have a current CPR and HIV certification
- Must be able to pass random drug screenings
- Must maintain a clean and presentable appearance
- Must have documentation from a physician, from an examination within the last six months, stating that the applicant is free from communicable disease
"My wife’s caregiver from Helping Hand Nursing Services is a very warm person and she doesn’t have to say anything; she is just interested in what she does and she cares about my wife. My wife’s caregiver has a good sense of humor and does her work, which really helps us."
"The caregivers are very sweet and caring. They never lose their composure. They’re also very gentle. The caregiver does all the physical work that I can’t do because of my age and they take care of my loved one’s needs. The caregivers feed Sergio because he needs help with that. They also help wash his clothes for him."
"The caregivers talk to William, and they play music for him. He can’t talk or walk, but they do good with him. I can tell that they care about him."
"Our caregivers from Helping Hand Nursing Services are very good with my mother, they love her and hold her hands, and they kiss her goodbye."
A rigorous screening process and personal interviews assures that all caregivers have integrity, experience and meet all of our agency’s highest ethical standards.
Our RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, and HHA’s are extensively trained, experienced, and matched to your preference.
Our caregivers are always there when you need a helping hand.
Our caregivers are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.